Google mail or known as Gmail login or Gmail sign in process is a similar process with other web-based emails that you might have. Gmail from Google is pretty similar to other email service providers such as Yahoo, HotMail, AOL, Yandex Mail and so on. Your emails are stored on the internet, and you can access it whenever you like, providing you have an internet connection. Now, it’s easy to Gmail login email account from your PC or using Gmail apps from your mobile phone. You may as well use our guide to Gmail sign up if you haven’t got any account yet or just use the official Gmail login page link below.
Google mail is part of Google’s suite of applications. You have to create a Google account before you can access any of Google’s applications. This one login will allow you to access all of Youtube, Google Drive, Gmail, Google Play, Calendar, Contacts, CPS, Hangout, etc., so you should store your login information in a safe place.
By using Gmail service you can benefit from a lot of features, some of which are:
- You can be able to store up to 15GB worth of information. Other email services typically allow its subscribers up to 2 to 4 GB storage.
- Your emails are organized as threads. The emails are grouped by subject line. So when someone responds to a message, all related emails are displayed in a collapsible thread. You can see the entire conversation with this option.
- Google Mail updates its anti-virus and anti-malware scanners all the time. Since your emails and attachments are stored on Google’s servers, if malware is embedded in your messages, the anti-malware process will ensure that the virus is quarantined, and Google will display that message in your Google Mail account.
- It has spam filtering. This will help you get rid of spam messages quickly and easily.
- You can quickly and easily find email messages using the search box on the Google Mail interface.
- The Gmail star functionality allows to mark your important emails, either by 1 or 2 and so on.
How To Log In To Gmail Account
To access your Gmail account, please follow these steps:
You must first create a Google account. There is another tutorial for that.
Use any browser, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Safari, and enter in your web address at the top of the screen:
You will be redirected to the accounts. Google.com website and the Sign into Gmail form will appear:
Type in your email address in the “Enter your email field” and click Next.
You then enter your password in the “Password” field. Then click Sign in.
- The password field is always covered in asterisks when you are typing. This makes it difficult for you to see the correct password entered. An effective way to ensure you are using the correct password is by typing it in Notepad, WordPad or any application, then copy and paste into the password field.
Also, the incorrect username can be entered into the form since sometimes you may use numbers and periods in the username, and you may have forgotten or misplaced a period.
With both issues, you have the option to contact Google to get your Gmail login account recovery, by clicking the Need help? Or Forgot password? Options. You can follow the steps on those pages.
- The Stay signed in box is a handy feature that you can use if you do not want to re-enter your username and password every time you close the webpage or browser. Google will store that information and whenever you access the Gmail page, will be automatically redirected without entering your login details. This is useful when you have Google Chrome browser.
- The Sign in with a different account, you use this option if the username field was already filled with another account information and you do not want to use that account.
You are then directed to the Google email interface, and your account will then load, you can go ahead and send and receive emails.
These steps will enable you to access one of Google’s applications, Gmail email account. Google also provide Gmail login help via Gmail support page if you have any Gmail login problems.